Shipping & Order Expectations
All orders ship within 1-2 business days.
If we receive your order before 8 am CT Monday – Friday, it may ship that very day! Otherwise, your order will ship the following business day.
For our flat-rate ground shipping, we use USPS or UPS depending on the weight of the package. The ETA can vary depending on the time of the year and national crises like the COVID pandemic, but in general, you can expect packages to arrive around…
- 1-4 business days for the Midwest
- 3-6 business days for the East Coast and South
- 4-7 business days for the West Coast
*These are general approximations. For exact delivery dates, refer to your tracking number. And know that once a package leaves our facility we have no control over timing and can not expedite shipping time.
After you place your order, you should expect to receive another email from us with your tracking information and delivery confirmation. Add us to your address book to prevent the email from being marked as spam (and check your junk folder just in case).
NOTICE THESE POLICIES ABOVE DO NOT APPLY TO ANY ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
International Order Policies
Herbsmith can ship to all countries except Australia as of 2020. We can attempt to ship to Australia but as of 2020 it is our understanding that they will not import supplements or herbs from any other country.
By placing an order with a ship to address outside of the United States, you agree to the following…
- Herbsmith will attempt to provide all documentation needed for international shipping. But in the event that your order is held in customs, we can not assist in providing additional documentation or help communicate with customs or the shipping carrier.
- In the event that your package or order is held in customs, we can not issue a refund of any kind.
- In the event that the package or order is lost, stolen, or lacks information as far as tracking updates, we can not refund or resend your order.
- The only time in which we can provide a partial refund is if your order is returned to our facility (455 E Industrial Drive Hartland, WI 53029) and the seal of the product is still intact. We can then only provide a refund for the item cost but can not refund any shipping charges or fees.
- If a package or order is returned to our facility, we can attempt to reship to you upon your request. But you will incur additional shipping charges.
The mission of Herbsmith is to have a positive effect on as many animals as possible. To do this, we must keep our prices reasonable. For this reason, Herbsmith is unable to grant returns due to an animal’s dislike of a formula. If you would like some tips to entice your pet, we are always just a phone call or email away and more than happy to help!
We can issue a refund of the purchase price of the item(s) for any newly packaged, unopened product within 14 days of purchase. All returns are done at the cost of the customer. A refund on the product will be given upon arrival.
If you purchased from a retailer, please go to the retailer to make the return.
If you purchased directly at www.herbsmithinc.com in the past 14 days:
- Please email us at email@example.com to obtain return authorization before returning any product.
- Ship the product back to us in its original packaging.
- Once we receive the product, the product will be inspected. If the product seal is intact and in good condition, we will credit the payment method initially used to make the purchase.
Please allow up to 6-10 business days for your return to be processed from the time we receive the returned product. Some payment methods take longer than others for the refund to show up after we have issued it.
We can exchange any item(s) that is unopened.
To exchange an item:
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order #, the product, size, and quantity you’d like to exchange your current order for. Please include your reason for the exchange as well.
- Customer Service will create an exchange order with the same shipping speed used on your original item. We will provide a mailing label in a separate email to send your original item back. All exchanges are done at the cost to the customer. Return the original item within 30 days to avoid being charged for both the original and exchange items.
If the item you’re exchanging costs less than your original purchase, we’ll refund you the difference. If the new item costs more, we’ll charge you for the difference in price.
We will need to have your payment method on file and your expressed consent to charge your card for the 2nd item shipped if the other item is not returned to us within 30 days.
Cancellations or Modifications
Cancellation or modification requests for an order can be made if the order/package is still in our possession. If the request is made after the order was passed to USPS or UPS, the return procedures will need to be followed upon receipt of the merchandise by the customer.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, once the order has been passed to USPS or UPS, neither you nor our customer service staff will be able to cancel or modify it. We are not responsible for orders that cannot be canceled or changed after an order has been submitted.
Risk of Loss and Shipping and Delivery
All items purchased from Herbsmith are made pursuant to a shipment contract with a shipping carrier. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier. Products will be shipped to the address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with any shipping restrictions contained on the Site. The time and location of delivery of the Products to you is at the discretion of the carrier.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Apple Pay. The full amount must be payable in U.S. funds at the time of sale. Sorry, no C.O.D.’s.