The glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid in the formula promote thick and viscous joint fluid to absorb concussion within the body or joint. Other ingredients such as Yucca, Curcuma, Corydalis and Boswellia maintain joint, bone, and supporting soft tissue health while managing discomfort caused by riding, training, competition and other normal, everyday activities.
In contrast to the blends in the Herbsmith Impulsion line which address the factors that break down joint fluid, this blend helps to promote building thick and viscous joint fluid. It is therefore beneficial to use Viscosity in conjunction with one of the Herbsmith Impulsion blends in order to reach optimal joint health.
Sound Horse Viscosity is available in:
- 30 day supply
- (1451.4 grams)
- 60 day supply
- (2902.8 grams)
Direction for Use
(for 1000 lb. horse)One scoop daily (one six-tablespoon scoop included)
Not for use in pregnant animals. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish; may be a GI irritant. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid
- Actions: Promotes thick and viscous joint fluid to absorb concussion within the body or joint
- Actions: Manages aches and discomfort
- Ground Flaxseed
- Actions: Omega 3 source
- Yucca, Curcumin, Corydalis, Boswellia
- Actions: Herbs to maintain joint, bone, and supporting soft tissue health while managing discomfort caused by riding, training, competition and other normal, everyday activities.
- Actions: Herb to enhance palatability