Witch hazel is a natural botanical extract that has been used for hundreds of years to soothe tight or tender muscles. We combine witch hazel with a proprietary blend of Chinese herbs that relieve inflammation, aches and discomfort. We add a light menthol mixture to open the pores of the skin and further maximize the effects.
Direction for Use
Shake well before each use. Contents may settle during shipping and between usages.
Liniment/Massage: Use full strength before and after workouts. Rub directly onto the skin. Can be painted directly on the soles of the foot
Bath Brace: Add 0.5 to 1 oz per gallon of water to provide a more soothing and revitalizing body brace.
For external use only. Do not use on open wounds or cuts. Keep product out of reach of children. Do not allow product to be exposed to open flames. For animal use only.
- Witch Hazel
A proprietary blend of:
- Angelica Tang Kuei (dang gui tou)
- Actions: Tonifies and invigorates blood.
- Frankincense (ru xiang)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, promotes movement of Qi, addresses discomfort.
- Myrrh (mo yao)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, dispels blood stasis, supports healing, and addresses discomfort.
- Carthamus flower (hong hua)
- Actions: Dispels blood stasis, manages discomfort, and invigorates blood.
- Achyranthes Root (huai niu xi)
- Actions: Supports the bones, tendons, and joints.
- Notoginseng Root (san qi)
- Actions: Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis, and addresses discomfort from traumatic injuries.