Flax Plus Impulsion with Vitality is available in:
- 30 Day Supply
- (41 oz container)
- 60 Day Supply
- (83 oz container)
Behind the Formula
The Chinese theory behind this blend is that it expels wind and dampness, disperses the obstruction, and tonifies the deficiency. Joint discomfort is considered to be an obstruction of the flow of energy, or Qi, which causes the achiness. Herbs in this blend are used to dispel the obstruction, thereby managing the discomfort within the joints. Wind and dampness are considered to be external pathogenic factors, which have invaded the body and affected the joints. Damp and wind are expelled from the body by these herbs.
The obstruction of the flow of Qi to the limbs can cause a deficiency of the kidney and liver. Tonifying these organs helps to support the natural vitality and liveliness of the body.
Direction for Use
(for 1000 lb. horse)Six tablespoons twice daily for the first 20 days. Then, administer six tablespoons daily thereafter. Six tablespoon scoop included.
Not for use in pregnant animals. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia.
- Pubescent Angelica root (du huo)
- Actions: Dispels wind and dampness in wind, cold and damp obstructions especially of the legs and lower back and addresses discomfort.
- Chinese wild ginger (xi xin)
- Actions: Scatters wind and cold from the channels, bones, and tendons, releases to the exterior, disperses cold and addresses discomfort.
- Ledebouriella root, Siler (fang feng)
- Actions: Expels wind, releases the exterior, and addresses discomfort.
- Gentiana macrophylla root (qin jiao)
- Actions: Expels wind and dampness, relaxes tendons.
- Lorantus (sang ji sheng)
- Actions: Expels wind and dampness, tonifies kidney and liver, strengthens sinews and bones. Used for discomfort in the low back and joints, tenderness, weakness, and atrophy of sinews and bones.
- Eucommia Bark (du zhong)
- Actions: Expels wind and dampness, tonifies kidney and liver.
- Achyranthes root (niu xi)
- Actions: Invigorates the blood and expels blood stasis, strengthens the sinews and bones and benefits the joints by nourishing the liver.
- Cinnamon bark (rou gui)
- Actions: Improves the circulation of Qi and helps direct the actions of the other herbs to the extremities.
- Chinese Angelica Root (dang gui)
- Actions: Invigorates, tonifies, and harmonizes the blood and disperses cold in wind-damp obstructions.
- Ligusticum Lovage root (chuan xiong)
- Actions: Invigorates the blood, promotes the movement of Qi upward, expels wind and addresses discomfort.
- Fresh Rehmannia root (sheng di huang)
- Actions: Clears heat, cools blood, nourishes yin, generates fluids, and cools upward blazing of heart fire.
- White Peony root (bai shao)
- Actions: Calms, curbs, softens and comforts liver yang and addresses discomfort in the feet and legs from constrained liver yang, nourishes the blood, and preserves the yin.
- Ginseng (ren shen)
- Actions: Strengthens spleen, tonifies Qi, tonifies the stomach, benefits heart Qi and calms the spirit.
- Poria (fu ling)
- Actions: Strengthens spleen, leaches out dampness, and calms the mind and spirit.
- Licorice root (gan cao)
- Actions: Moderates spasms, addresses discomfort, and moderates and harmonizes the characteristics of the other herbs in the blend.
- Ground Flax Seed
- Contains Omega 3’s that support the health of joints, the cardiovascular system, and the skin/coat.