This collection of herbs, provided in their natural form, is gentle on the horse’s GI tract, so horses who are unable to tolerate other options can handle Herbsmith Acute Trauma. That’s the beauty of the Herbsmith Advantage!
Herbsmith Acute Trauma is a combination of herbs that quickly and successfully addresses the root cause of the discomfort and the long term results that can occur from it.
Herbsmith Acute Trauma is available in:
- 10 day supply
- 30 day supply
- 60 day supply
*Supply estimates based on a 1000 lb. horse.
Behind the Formula
Herbsmith Acute Trauma is a blend of blood moving herbs. From a traditional Chinese medical standpoint, tissue damage leads to stasis or stagnation of blood. The damage to the affected tissue is evidence of this blood stasis. With time, this stagnation affects the flow of energy, or Qi, to the affected area and long-term damage can result.
Herbsmith Acute Trauma is designed to invigorate and move the blood. Without the stagnation of blood, the discomfort and tissue damage is managed and the natural healing process is supported. This blend is effective in ancient theory and in modern practice.
Direction for Use
(for 1000 lb. horse)Two tablespoons twice daily for the first 20 days. Then administer two tablespoons daily thereafter.
Not for use in pregnant animals. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia.
- Psuedogingseng root (san qi)
- Actions: Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis, addresses tenderness and manages discomfort.
- Chinese Angelica root (dang gui)
- Actions: Invigorates, tonifies and harmonizes the blood, addresses tenderness and manages discomfort.
- Frankencense Resin (ru xiang)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, promotes movement of Qi, manages discomfort, and addresses tenderness.
- Myrrhae Resin (mo yao)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, dispels blood stasis, manages discomfort, addresses tenderness, and promotes the healing process.
- Carthamus flower (hong hua)
- Actions: Dispels blood stasis, manages discomfort, and invigorates blood.
- Achyranthis (huai nui xi)
- Actions: Invigorates the blood, expels blood stasis, supports tendons and bones, benefits the joints, and tonifies and nourishes the liver and kidneys.