The holidays are upon us, friends! Neighborhoods get more colorful, stores get more crowded, and your kitchen gets a little more action. We all know the hustle and bustle of the November-December months – everyone’s running around to find the best gift for their best friends (both furry and not). Of course, the sale of kid toys, turkeys, and box sets of perfume shoots to the roof in these two months, but what about the sale of pet goods? Here’s a schweet infographic about the ins and outs of pet-related holiday spending:
Gift basket options include:
This limited-time gift basket features four of our best-selling Sassy Cat Treats. Cats are carnivores, designed to primarily eat and digest meat with some vegetables and fruits and little or no grain. Based on food energetics and made with limited ingredients these treats are a terrifically tasty and healthy option to replicate a cat’s natural diet.
• Freeze-Dried Chicken with Apples and Spinach
• Freeze-Dried Rabbit and Duck with Broccoli and Cranberries
• Freeze-Dried Wild-Caught Salmon
• Freeze-Dried Wild-Caught Whitefish
The Rudolph Snack pack includes four grain-free goodies including Herbsmith’s award-winning Smiling Dog Treats and Kibble Seasoning!
• Smiling Dog Treats – Freeze-Dried Beef with Potatoes Carrots and Celery
• Smiling Dog Treats – Freeze-Dried Chicken with Apples and Spinach
• Smiling Dog Treats – Freeze-Dried Duck and Orange
• Smiling Dog Kibble Seasoning – Freeze-Dried Beef with Potatoes Carrots and Celery
The Dry Roasted on an Open Fire gift basket includes four grain-free goodies including Herbsmith’s award-winning Smiling Dog Dry-Roasted Treats and Kibble Seasoning!
• Smiling Dog Treats – Dry-Roasted Duck
• Smiling Dog Treats – Dry-Roasted Chicken
• Smiling Dog Treats – Dry-Roasted Beef Liver
• Smiling Dog Kibble Seasoning – Freeze-Dried Chicken with Apples and Spinach
Buy ’em here:
- Pouncing Through the Snow (kitties)
- Rudolph’s Snack Pack (doggies)
- Dry-Roasted on an Open Fire (doggies also)
It’s a great deal. Your dog (and your wallet) will thank you!